Senior Project Engineer – 12 month FTC – Greater Manchester/ Cheshire – Competitive £/hourly rate working for an industry leader
My client works with world-leading organisations in the pharmaceutical, life science and healthcare sectors to create cutting-edge cleanrooms, laboratories and other sophisticated environments. Committed to innovation and excellence in all we do, our specialist services encompass consultancy, design, construction, commissioning and validation.
My client is seeking out a Senior Project Engineer to provide engineering support on a range of projects which can be split into the following general areas:
• Safety, Health and the Environment
• Project Control
• Site Matters
Required knowledge and experience:
• Minimum HNC qualified in Building Services or Building Studies.
• Trained to a minimum standard of IoSH Managing Safely.
• Although you will be experienced in delivering projects in your core skill, experience in the delivery of turnkey projects is also required
• Able to understand design principals and carry out design associated with minor changes.
• Experienced in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets is preferred particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
• Working knowledge of company safety and quality procedures.
• IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
• Fully conversant with CDM regulations and able to operate at senior level in fulfilling the role of principal contractor.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in industry.
For further details regarding the role and to discuss whether you’re appropriate for the role please call George Beverley on 01619893344. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org