Our client is looking to recruit a maintenance planner who can supporting the maintenance & operations team through job planning, parts procurement, financial planning, and resource allocation. This new role will also be expected to populate the computerised maintenance systems (Ultimo).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Responsible for providing a safe operating environment which will be achieved through scheduling preventive and corrective maintenance plans. Working with the Maintenance and Production leadership teams to schedule programs and processes to minimise the impact on production.
• Responsibilities include project planning, finance planning and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works from a maintenance and production perspective.
• Support the engineering team in developing the preventative maintenance system for the site, focusing on improving equipment availability.
• Liaise with all departments to plan engineering activities and shutdowns, allocating tasks and resources using Ultimo.
• Create and implement Work Order Management processes which will consist of highly-developed job planning & isolation packs.
• Obtain feedback to ensure maintenance documentation constantly develops and evolves to meet the business requirements.
• Plan maintenance tasks within the business agreed time-frames and priorities.
• Identify the engineering parts, labour and best practice approaches for the plant maintenance.
• Assist with the preparation of permits to work, risk assessments and method statements.
• Generate spare parts lists and co-ordinate with relevant suppliers.
• Production of the weekly engineering plan, to include statutory inspections, maintenance requests, and safety related requests as defined through the operations team.
• Maintain the Ultimo database, ensuring full asset lifecycles are maintained.
Qualification / Experience Requirements:
• Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
• Ideally a Craftsperson with an engineering qualification or trained as an apprentice.
• Ability to understand procedures and instructions specific to the area of assignment.
• Qualified Shift Operator/technician ideally with a minimum NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Process Operations
• Fluent written and spoken English
If you believe you have the right level of experience please don’t hesitate to apply to Nick Bradley at Adepto Technical Recruitment 01619893344 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com