Maintenance Manager – Permanent – £60 - £70K + Great Benefits – North Lincolnshire
Our client is a large chemical manufacturing company with a number of plants globally. They have a top tier COMAH chemical manufacturing facility in the North Lincolnshire area. The Maintenance Manager is a newly created senior role at the plant as there is a large focus on reliability. There will be around eight professional engineers that report into this person which will include engineers in reliability, inspection and projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the site Maintenance and Reliability Manager and managing a team of engineers, in this role you will be accountable for managing the Site’s Reliability function within statutory, corporate and site (QSHE) requirements.
- You will be responsible for the site’s engineering standards and will drive continuous improvement programmes in the areas of organisational & technical development and fixed/rotating equipment reliability effectiveness.
- You will provide technical mechanical engineering support to the maintenance and reliability groups and will act as a mentor to the mechanical engineers.
Candidates considered for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant engineering degree or hold chartered status.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively leading a team of engineers within a continuous manufacturing process environment.
- Proven track record in implementing and sustaining World Class Manufacturing techniques (RCM, six sigma) with experience of developing and executing effective asset management strategies.
- You will have a good knowledge of UK Health and Safety legislation, preferably holding an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.