Commissioning and Validation Manager – 12 month FTC – Greater Manchester/ Cheshire – Competitive £/hourly rate working with an industry leader
My client works with world-leading organisations in the pharmaceutical, life science and healthcare sectors to create cutting-edge cleanrooms, laboratories and other sophisticated environments. Committed to innovation and excellence in all we do, our specialist services encompass consultancy, design, construction, commissioning and validation.
As one of the Client’s key points of contact you will need to be customer focused, non-confrontational and establish good working relationships, both with the client’s project team and with all members of my client’s team.
Although generally office based, you will be required to visit client sites on a regular basis to attend specific meetings and to carry out the direct liaison necessary with the commissioning team, the Client and the wider project team. More complex projects may require a prolonged site-based role.
While your primary responsibility is management of commissioning activities, on many projects your involvement will begin at the early design stages and extend beyond handover. Your responsibilities through these project stages can be split into specific areas as described in more detail below:
- Procurement & Commercial
- Planning and progress reporting
- Management of site activities & Documentation
Required knowledge and experience:
- Minimum HNC qualified in Building Services or Building Studies.
- Experienced in managing the commissioning phase of turnkey projects including HVAC, mechanical and electrical works.
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets is preferred particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
- Working knowledge of company safety and quality procedures.
- IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project.
- Fully conversant with CDM regulations and able to operate at senior level in fulfilling the role of principal contractor.
- Customer focussed and able to communicate at the highest level within client organisations.
For further details regarding the role and to discuss whether you’re appropriate for the role please call George Beverley on 01619893344. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com