Choosing the right career option can be a daunting prospect, no matter what your personal circumstances. Whether you are out of work right now, or you are employed and looking for a new challenge, job hunting requires skills that you might not necessarily have, or have needed to use. It's important to get the right advice: in the UK chemical sciences industry there are well over 100,000 companies currently in operation, so understanding the landscape is important.
Help is available, but it's essential to talk to someone that you can trust; someone that can tell you what's happening in the market and advise you of the options available to you.
At Adepto, our experience is what makes us different. You will have the peace of mind of knowing that you'll be talking to a recruiter that has vast experience, someone that has successfully concluded hundreds, if not thousands of search assignments. With Adepto, you will get:
- Advice on Methods of Job Engagement: What are the advantages and pitfalls to working on a contract basis rather than permanent staff? We can offer impartial advise on what the best route might be for you, and how to go about it.
- Expert Understanding of the Market: Companies, technologies, trends, so you have a clearer picture of what the options are that are available to you.
- Help and Advice on CV Writing: Making sure that your CV markets your skills and experience in the most effective way possible.
- Salary Benchmarking: Carefully collated information on salaries and contract rates across the industry, to make sure that you understand your value!
- Interview Coaching: How to prepare, what to expect and how to sell yourself in the best possible way.
Recruitment is all about people, which means it's all about you! Our job is to make sure that you have everything that you need in order to make informed decisions about your career, and to then help make it happen.